Accounts and Finance Manager
Job Title: Accounts and Finance Manager
Reports to: Cambodia Program Director
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: $1,700 – $2,000 gross/month plus benefits package
The mission of Wild Earth Allies is to protect vital areas of our natural world for the benefit of wildlife, habitats, and people by inspiring collaborative action. Our organization is built on important values—optimism, cultural respect, shared learning, and integrity.
Full information on Wild Earth Allies is available here:
The Accounts and Finance Manager (A/FM) is responsible for managing all aspects of the accounting and financial functions for Wild Earth Allies’ (WEA) program in Cambodia. The A/FM leads the financial processes and procedures of WEA’s Cambodia Office. In conformity with organizational and international best practices and donor requirements, this person will provide effective, transparent, and compliant support to the organization in Cambodia.
- Set-up and operate financial and administrative systems for the WEA office and projects.
- Serve as the point of contact for all financial matters.
- Develop systems and procedures whereby WEA senior management can access financial information for program management.
- Provide overall control of cash transactions at WEA office, including cash transactions and reporting.
- Ensure adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure WEA’s program in Cambodia implements new proclamations and follows all requirements from the Ministry of Finance.
- Work closely with the Cambodia Program Director and US Financial Controller to prepare Cambodia Program budgets and annual reports.
- Support the Cambodia Program Director in the preparation and review of letters to governmental agencies.
- Complete all payroll functions including labor distributions and applicable staff deductions.
- Update and manage all WEA staff benefits in Cambodia.
- Prepare and maintain a manual of procedures, protocols and guidelines for finance in collaboration with US Financial Controller and Cambodia Program Director.
- Ensure effective and efficient operations of the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, with master’s degree preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with organizations funded by international donors and managing restricted grants.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Khmer.
- Demonstrated management skills working across teams.
How to Apply
Send cover letter expressing your interest and relevant experience for the position and Curriculum Vitae (CV) via email to Mr Sopheak PHAUK: email@example.com
Closing date is Friday, February 10, 2023.