Job Title: Administration Coordinator
Reports to: Accounts/Finance Manager
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: $900 – $1,100 gross/month plus benefits package
The mission of Wild Earth Allies is to protect vital areas of our natural world for the benefit of wildlife, habitats, and people by inspiring collaborative action. Our organization is built on important values—optimism, cultural respect, shared learning, and integrity.
Full information on Wild Earth Allies is available here:
The Administration Coordinator (A/C) is responsible for overseeing the administrative functions for Wild Earth Allies’ (WEA) program in Cambodia. The A/C leads and monitors the administrative processes of WEA’s Cambodia Office. In conformity with organizational and donor requirements and international best practices, this person will provide effective, transparent, and compliant support to the organization in Cambodia.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office.
- Serve as the point of contact for all administration matters.
- Maintain administrative information systems to support project managers, donors, auditors and partners in conformity with specific reporting requirements.
- Support Accounts/Finance Manager in maintaining accurate online filling system.
- In conjunction with the Cambodia Operations Manager, lead the Ministries of Environment and Foreign Affairs MoU renewal process.
- Work closely with Cambodia Program Director and Accounts/Finance Manager to provide information for the preparation of Cambodia Program budgets and annual reports.
- Support Conservation Manager to obtain field permission or permits for staff and consultants.
- Support the Cambodia Program Director in the preparation and review of letters to governmental agencies.
- Set-up and maintain confidential records of staff contracts, leave, and other human resources information.
- Prepare and maintain a manual of procedures, protocols and guidelines for administration and operations in collaboration with the US Financial Controller and Cambodia Program Director.
- Maintain visual organization and physical appearance of the main office.
- Support the Accounts/Finance Manager in the effective and efficient operations of the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or similar field.
- 3+ year of administration experience with NGO.
- Willing to travel to provinces to assist at WEA events as requested.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong Khmer and English writing skills.
How to Apply
Send cover letter expressing your interest and relevant experience for the position and Curriculum Vitae (CV) via email to Mr Sopheak PHAUK: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday, February 10, 2023.